Pages

Cyber Relationship

If they make you happy without transgressing on other people's feelings, then they should be good, right?



I've known a lot of friends from the internet. I believe I would not have known them if the internet were not available already. I met them online, eventually met them, and up to now they are still very good friends.

However, friends are one thing, relationships are another. I believe its riskier to have a relationship online. It's so easier to fabricate lies, and for all you know, you are falling in love with a lie.

But I've known a few couples who've started their relationships online and made it work offline. So I guess it does work, as long as both parties have been honest with each other and have actually fallen in love with the "real" person and not a fantasy.

0 comments: