Pages

First And Last On The Last Day Of The Workweek

Participants: 1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. All Things Me 7. Because Life Is Fun 8. Mind Bubbles 9. Something Purple 10. Stripe at Yellow 11. Vanity Kit 12. Em's Detour 13. Big Eyed Gal 14. The Chronic Shopper 15. Vital Sighs 16. Maver 17. Joey M.D. 18. The Working Mom 19. Practical Tips and more

FIRSTS

First real job: Doctor (only job actually, others are just sidelines)
First screen name: eyedoc (at Pinoyexchange, I'm now inactive though)
First funeral: An uncle's
First pet: My own? A pair of lovebirds yata
First piercing: Ears -- Baby pa ako noon,
First tattoo: Nada! Unless yung sticker type
First credit card: Fareastcard (defunct na!)
First kiss: I assume yung romantic -- hubby! He's my only BF kasi.
First enemy: Lack of confidence

LASTS

Last car ride: Dinner last night.
Last kiss: My son :D


Anybody can grab!!! Late na kasi ako eh :)

0 comments: