Car accident

It was only lately (well, less than a year ago) that I finally got to use the comprehensive car insurance that I have been paying for the past few years. Some people may think it's an expense, but, really, if you know what to do, it will save you a lot of money and a lot of stress if you find yourself in an accident. The TPL (third party liability) covers only physical injuries up to a certain amount and does not cover anything else, not the damage to the car/s.

I only got to truly appreciate the insurance when I had a minor accident. They actually have everything on board to make accidents as worry free as possible for you. They would cover damages to the other vehicle up to a certain point, damages to own car, and damages to the person. If you get sued, they even have a legal team to represent you.

I wonder, though, if a tourist from the Philippines driving a rental car would need more insurance. What if we got involved in an accident? Do we need the services of an Austin personal injury attorney (when in Texas)? Would they even represent us, foreigners?

Anyway, I've found this:
O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949
I wonder if they would entertain inquiries from people who come from outside the US and would not really stay permanently.

What's happening with the working mom?

I got busier!

I now got more clinics, 2 kids, one hubby and I have to bring to and from school, more blogs (check the sidebar for the latest posts!), and pending assignments for my Master's class! I also still have my online store.

I am hoping to come up with another blog. Good luck to me if I can still manage it!