Pages

Need IT Help

As I have mentioned before, I am seriously contemplating on making a better website for my micro business. Unfortunately, I do not have the advanced IT knowhow, so I'm doing the next best thing-- looking for experts in the IT field who can handle my needs. I must confess that so green in such matters that terms like Active Directory and Exchange Tool are beyond my comprehension yet. That's why the company or individual that I eventually choose to build and maintain my website should be able to do the Active Directory Management, because, frankly, I can't.

I am quite proud of teaching myself a lot of things about working on the computer. Most of the things I learned and I now know are through self discovery. I have the sinking suspicion, though, that setting up an impressive website is probably not one of those things that I can discover for myself.

0 comments: