Pages

Trying to declutter my sidebar

I've recently noticed that my sidebar has become longer and longer. I'm thinking of some things to make it less cluttered and more organized. These are the things I'm thinking of:

1. Dedicating a page for chatting. I've found that I sometimes have a hard time keeping up with the cbox messages so I sometimes miss some of them.
2. Transferring my links to another page (or post) and just putting the link on the front page.

What do you guys think? Would these steps help?

3 comments:

happy said...

hi doc joey,
i'm just starting working on the layout of my blog. i'll surely be getting some tips from you soon.

by the way, i have a tag for you. kindly get it at
http://idleinmakati.blogspot.com

thanks. :)

theworkingmom said...

Hi Happy! I'm flattered! But I'm not an expert ha :). Look, my template is not even personalized or anything :).

Thanks for the tag. I did it already.

Anonymous said...

hi joey, i'm working on putting my links on another page too. this will surely declutter your sidebar :)