Pages

6 Quirky Things About Me

Tagged by Jigi and Tracy. Thank you, girls! You made me think hard about this :).

The rules: Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six unimportant things/habits/quirks about your self.
Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog.Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Unimportant things/habits/quirks about my self:

1. I work and study better in the wee hours of the morning. Less distractions, since it's quiet and everybody's asleep.
2. The tag of my blanket/bedsheet/bedcover has to be on the head side of the bed. Always.
3. I played with toy guns along with my dolls as a kid.
4. I actually like to do the grocery.
5. I prefer to read than to watch TV.
6. I hold on to pieces of paper if they have my father's handwriting (he passed away 7 years ago) even if I would have classified it as trash and thrown it out under normal circumstances.

Ahh. That took a while. Let's see what quirks you have -- Jean, Jaqqq, Francine, Cha.

0 comments: