Pages

Patio

We've always loved the 1960's style (or was it 1950's?) patio chairs and table my grandparents had in their old house. I was pleasantly surprised to see that my mother-in-law's house also had a similar set of furniture.

My grandparents had since moved, but they still had a patio in their newer house. That is my favorite spot in their whole house. They now have a different set of furniture, with a ceiling fan.

I would love to have a patio when I get to build my own house in the future. Being the frugal person that I am, I would be sure to look for discount patio furniture. :) Fortunately, I found a site online which have patio furniture for sale at reasonable prices, and the selections look great too!

I'm especially love the look of wrought iron. Another plus is that it's considered low maintenance. Being the no-fuss, hardly-the-housewife-type that I am, I would be very hesitant to choose something that would require a lot of effort to maintain. Other good choices would be aluminum, plastic, and teak (which is more durable than just any ordinary wood). Can't wait to have my own house and my own patio soon. :)

0 comments: