Pages

Meg Ryan

One of my favorite actresses is Meg Ryan and I'd like to nominate her for the BoB Awards!

I'm a sucker for lighthearted, romantic movie fare, and she appears in many of my favorite romantic comedies with different leading men. Those that immediately come to mind are "When Harry Met Sally", "Sleepless in Seattle", "You've Got Mail" and many others. "Sleepless in Seattle" is a particular favorite. :)

Although she is often cast as a cutie, girl-next-door type in such romantic comedies, she has also proved her acting mettle in more dramatic vehicles like "When a Man Loves a Woman" and "Courage Under Fire". Although she had one movie where she decided to appear nude (I haven't watched it), her image is mostly a wholesome one and the movies she made are quite appropriate for most ages. I'm looking for DVDs of her movies to add to our collection of "must-watch-again-movies".

Please nominate me in the Best of the Best Awards!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm working in association with Early Moments, a children's book club that can help teach kids how to read with children's books. Early Moments can help with a child's early literacy development by providing award-winning children's and kid's books conveniently delivered to their door.

I feel the information on your site you provide is very useful and your visitors may be interested. I
would love to know if you could link to our website, Early Moments.
You can contact me at Tiffy.Hamilton@gmail.com