Pages

My Car...

My car is now up for renewal of LTO registration. It's a 10 year old Camry that my mother gave me as a wedding gift but was my father's car. Although it's quite old, it still is a smooth drive. We always get a comprehensive car insurance for it because, well, accidents do happen and it's so much easier if we're covered for any damages. I'm not exactly the best driver in the world and although I haven't endangered anybody's life yet (knock on wood) with my driving, I've had my share of minor collisions. Sure, there's the mandatory TPL (third party liability) which is required by the LTO, but it doesn't cover for property damage, either to my own car or to another car, so we still have to shell out a lot of money when the unforeseen happens. I know it would be more expensive, with a lot more hassle, if I'm not covered, so I'd rather spend a bit more each year to cover for such incidents.

0 comments: