Pages

PC vs Mac -- A Survey

For the most part, PC and Mac systems are both very good. For the most part, both systems are infuriatingly bad. It really depends on what you are trying to do at a given moment.



At the moment, I am using a PC rather than a Mac, mainly because the PC is more budget friendly. You can get a PC for much less than a Mac especially if you get the lesser known brands. Mac is Mac, there is only one Mac, it's from Apple, and it's quite pricey. However, if you consider the Mac vs the branded PCs, the difference is really not that huge anymore.

My brother uses the Mac and frankly, I do envy him. Sure, it's an old model, probably 2 years old, but not only does it look sleek and nice, it's also very good with functions. My own PC laptop, however, is good enough for my needs at the moment.

0 comments: