Pages

Software for setting up an online business

I don't know if you're aware of it, but I am currently doing a small time online business. However, since my business can only accept cash on delivery, GCash and bank deposits here in the Philippines, it's very difficult for me to expand internationally since I have to have a way to accept payment from other countries.

Since I'm exploring the possibility of expanding my micro online business, the ecommerce software offered by Ashop seems to be very convenient for aspiring online entrepreneurs. It’s like an all-in-one package for online store setup which is made easier for even people who are not familiar with setting up a web business. They have fully customizable themes, inventory control, integration of real time shipping records and lots more. Their secure shopping cart software is integrated with all major banks, gateways and third party processors including PayPal.

This would make expanding to the international market so much easier!

0 comments: