Pages

I'm nominated for Filipino blog of the week!

This weekend has been especially exciting for The Working Mom. I got into the front page of TopMomma -- although it's only been for 1 day. I've also started other new exciting blogs, which I will announce as soon as they are up and running.

Another exciting -- and totally unexpected news is -- I got nominated for the Filipino Blog of the Week at http://salaswildthoughts.blogspot.com ! I do not exactly know how I got in, but knowing that somebody felt that my blog was good enough to be nominated is a big honor for me!

For my readers out there (now I know I have readers - GRIN), please do vote for me here. I'd really appreciate it a lot!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

voted for you sis..goodluck! you already got 3 votes..

btw, i'm back asking for your vote again..pwede paki vote ulit ang blog ko dito? thanks in advance!

Norm said...

good luck sa ating dalawa friend! vote din kita at salamat sa votes mo last week.. happy weekend

Norm said...

hello friend! visit you here! God bless you always take care

theworkingmom said...

Thank you po sa inyong dalawa :). Norm, you're on top pa rin -- I think you'll win again this week :)