Pages

20 Qs

This tag was handed over to me by Pia and Toni. Thanks to both of you! Some of your questions are already different. I used Pia's version coz I got her tag first :).

Here are the rules:

1. Remove 1 question from below, and replace it with your own personal question.
2. Make it a total of 20 questions.
3. Then tag 8 people, list them at the end of this post.
4. Notify them in their chat box that they have been tagged.


20 Personal Questions Meme

1.) At what age do you wish to marry?

I didn't really have a definite age in mind. I just wanted to marry if and when I meet the right guy and I've finished with my studies.

2.) What color do you like most?

Red!

3.) If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?

I love you! I try to say that every chance I get!

4.) Where is the place that you want to visit the most?

China

5.) Which part of you do you hate the most?

My tummy :(

6.) When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?

Sit down and think, pray.

7.) What are you afraid to lose the most?

family.

8.) If you win $1 million, what would you do?

Pay off my debts, buy a house and a thriving business ( like a Jollibee franchise), get my son the best education possible, give some money to my mother and put a large part of it in investments.

9.) What is your ultimate goal in life?

To be able to live a happy, fulfilling life and to give my child/ren a good head start in life.

10.) . which one would you choose? half empty or half full?

Half full. It's more optimistic.

11.) What qualities do you wish your other half to have?

I'm happy with the way he is right now. A person is the totality of his strengths and faults, I like his strengths and I can live with his faults.

12.) What do you regret the most in life?

I can't really think of any. My life now is the result of past decisions, and it's okay, so far.

13.) Which type of person do you hate the most?

Anybody who does something morally wrong for no reason at all.

14.) What is your ambition in life?
I wanted to be a doctor. I fulfilled that coz now I'm a practicing ophthalmologist.

15.) What do you want most for your children?

They grow up healthy, happy, educated, with a good moral backbone.

16.) Christmas came. Did you celebrate it with the people you wanted the most?

Yes :)

17.) What brand of toothbrush do you use?

Oral-b

18.) Name one of your body parts your partner tells you they adore.

He's not too expressive about this...I guess legs?

19.) It would be 2008 in a few days, do you have a New Year’s resolution?

It already passed :). I didn't!

20.) If your better half is cheating on you, will you forgive them?

I believe in my heart I eventually will. But that doesn't mean that he's off the hook! :)

Now am passing this tag to my new blog friends Byotipol, Bregie, Idealpinkrose, Keep on Going, NickZ, Sasha, Sexymom and Teebob. I hope you haven't done this yet :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, same here, I hate my tummy part. I don't know if I can get rid of this after having two children.

Btw, thank you for tagging me, i will tell you pag ma post ko na.

Unknown said...

hi sis...thanks for the tag pero nagawa ko na dati...bigyan mo na lang ulit ako next time...hehehe..

have a nice weekend ahead!

Anonymous said...

Hi Joey! I already did the meme. Come read my answers :)

Happy Monday! Thanks for this tag again :)