Pages

I am frustrated! I need a little more patience....

My son has been successfully pooping in the toilet whenever we catch him with his "poo" look but he's sneaky about it. He'd rather just do his business in his diapers.

A while ago, I caught him with his "poo" expression and brought him to the toilet, pulled down his shorts and soiled diapers. While seated, he peed but after that he wanted to be let up so I thought that was it. I washed his bum with soap and water, dried it with a towel and put a fresh diaper on him. All ok...or so I thought!

Next thing I knew, he was pooing again in the fresh diaper I put him in!

Aaaahhhhh!!! The worse thing is, he does this mostly to ME! I don't know why. With his papa, he finishes his business with pooing in the toilet before being washed, and doesn't poo after. This isn't the first time it's occurred to me.

The terrible twos! It's just a stage....it's just a stage....it's just a stage...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really is just a stage! My son is six now and he used to do this to me too! :) Not anyone else, just me. It's not fun now...it's just a stage and you'll laugh about it in a couple of years. Besides, wait for the terrifying threes....(grin!)
By the way, I started blogging about my son recently. Drop in when you can. http://shonazstory.blogspot.com

theworkingmom said...

american genius -- I can't that right now...but maybe in a few years I will

writingmommy -- thanks for the encouraging words. I still think my boy is the sweetest thing in the world despite that :). I did drop by your blog. I hope your son's Coat's gets under control.