Pages

From Jane

1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
I guess paid blogging counts. Although I'm only a newbie in this.

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't really have a set of new year's resolutions and I didn't make one for 2008 either.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, 4 friends, as far as I can remember.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes, my ninong from my wedding :(

5. What countries did you visit?
I'm afraid I didn't go out of the country this year.

6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
Another child. And more income.

7. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
My happy family. Also the fact that I have patients who stick with me through the years.

8. What was your biggest failure?
I can't really think of any....

9. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I had hydatidiform mole. More on this here and here.

10. What was the best thing you bought?
A few blouses which I bought at the tiangge and looked good on me :)

11. Where did most of your money go?
Bills! Groceries, mostly toddler stuff...

12. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My pregnancy! Only it turned out to be H.mole.

13. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Happier.
b) thinner or fatter? I’m fatter. :D
c) richer or poorer? Richer definitely! (in all aspects)

14. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Relax.

15. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Worrying.

16. What was the best book you read?
I don't really have a favorite and I haven't really bought that many books this year. I wish I could, but I'm busier than I was before.

17. What did you want and get?
My son's overall good health :).

18. What did you want and not get?
A baby :(

19. What kept you sane?
My family and my profession.

20. Who did you miss?
I still miss my dad, even if he's been gone 7 years.

Anybody's free to to snag this! It's fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Joey, Check out my blog. I have an award for you there.

Anonymous said...

thanks for doing the tag, joey :)