Pages

News from The Working Mom

I'm a little behind today on my blog hops because I am a little busy (but I'm REALLY trying to do it a little at a time :) ). I have exams coming up (I'm taking up Master's classes) and I really NEED to cram right now! Also, my little boy has a little cough and demands just a little more TLC, so I'm having a hard time just finding free time.

I'm launching 2 more new blogs! 1 is a food blog, and the other is a practical tips blog. I also have a health blog, but I'm still determining what topic I should put there next. Maybe anybody would give suggestions?

And yeah! Not to forget my onlineraket blog! I'm trying to maximize my time here on the net, and that blog contains programs I'm in right now. I'm planning to put there proofs of payment pics so you'll know which of them are the ones which really pay.

And last but not least, I'm still collecting votes for Filipino Blog of the week! If you believe my blog has been an interesting read, do vote for me here :). I'd really appreciate it.

2 comments:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Hi Joey! Daming blogs ah. :) Yup sayang din naman kasi kung di sila mag generate ng income.

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com

theworkingmom said...

Marami kasi akong gustong iblog, kaya lang, ayoko naman magmukhang chopsuey lahat :)