Pages

Empanada at Century

My mother's friend sent over a few of these chicken empanadas. The box states that they were from Deli Snack in the Century Hotel over at P. Ocampo Street.



They were delicious! Tasty, A LOT of chicken meat, flaky shell and just the right size for a light meal or a snack.

The true test came when I microwaved it after putting it in the ref (I like my empanadas warm). They are still delicious, although the crust has been "softened" by the nuking.

I'll give it a 10 out of a possible 10.

Sorry don't know how much it is since it was a gift.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of the ham! Linked you up. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the visit! :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Joey! I've tasted the meat puff also from the Deli of Century Park and I love it! Your post made me miss it. My mom used to buy our breads from this deli when she was working near the place. It's been years since I've gone back for their breads and meat puff. Their Danish pastries are yummy, too!