Expecting? Great Maternity Fashion

It's now hip to be preggy! That's because the days of dowdy maternity clothes are already past. I am so happy that I started having children when there are so many fashionable selections of maternity clothes. There is a wide range of designs, from the most casual to the most formal. I wished I had chanced upon Belly Dance Maternity when I was pregnant with my first kid. I was invited to a wedding but I was too embarrassed to go since it was a formal affair and I do not have anything suitable to wear. It was so difficult to look for formal maternity dresses here in Manila. Next time I know where to look.

For expectant mommies who still prefer designer clothes, there are also designer clothes especially for pregnant women like Juicy Couture Maternity. For mommies on a budget, they also have beautiful clothes on sale at a fraction of their original price.

Not only that, they also have mommy essentials like undergarments, sleepwear, diaper bags, and skin care products. Oh yeah, they also have nursing clothes! Truly a one-stop shop for expectant moms.

If you're not pregnant but know somebody who is, this is also a great place to look for gifts for babies, moms-to-be and dads-to-be. Don't know what to give them? No problem at all! Just give gift certificates, they'll surely find something they want or need here.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Hi, great post. I totally agree with you, there is no need for pregnancy to ruin your style. One of the best ranges of womens maternity fashion that i have come accross is from Peacocks in the UK. Very stylish and cheap too which helps.

A Basket said...

One of my best friends from high school is expecting her 2nd baby! So exciting! I found her the cutest baby bath gift basket!
----
Libby Snickerman
Fan of A Basket Case (http://www.abasketcase.com/corporate.html)