Pages

What Gift?

The hard part of choosing a "perfect" gift is that there is no such thing as a gift that would be "perfect" for everybody. It has to be something that the recipient would appreciate at that particular moment of his or her life. For example, the "perfect" gift for a female student would not be the same years later, when she's a single working girl, and then again later, when she becomes a wife and a mother.

That's why I am strongly considering giving gift baskets to people who are near and dear to me. I believe that I could buy or organize great gift baskets myself, such as baby gift baskets for new moms, or spa gift baskets for those who are fond of massage treatments and the like. That would certainly make gift buying a whole lot easier, and also much more personalized, according to what the person wants.

0 comments: