Pages

Tagged: book mark

A truly unique tag from Jan. Thank you so much! This is certainly very interesting!

I remember somebody else tagged me with this, but I cannot remember who. I'm so sorry. I was busy during that time and didn't get around to doing it, and, eventually, forgot it. But now, here it is!

The rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more. No cheating!
2. Find page 123.
3. Find the first five sentences.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag as many people as you want.

My desk just happens to be beside a bookshelf and the first book that I see that is not a medical or ophthalmology book is "Follow Your Heart" by Andrew Matthews.



Unfortunately, page 123 is a chapter page, so it only contains 3 sentences, so I'll just post them:


How do you love people? Just accept them. Complete acceptance is unconditional love.

Very simple and very direct to the point. My reminder of the day.

Tagging everybody in my blogroll who hasn't done this yet :).

0 comments: