Pages

Coffee break ver. 1.38

Coffee break from Jan!



I actually don't know many...or I've forgotten some of them. I've heard of siblings named Amen and Alleluia. I guess their parents are religious. I've got to admit...there's a quite a nice ring to their names, don't you think?

Of course, there's the model known as Apple who has an equally beautiful sister named Orange. I'm just not sure if those were their real names or not.

I also know a little girl named Christmas...who was born in September and somebody named July who was born in August. Their parents must have had their own reasons for those names.

I'll post some more if I think of any. :)

1 comments:

EG said...

Well we used to have a neighbor, their names were A, B, C, D and Z it's true. Sadly. A B and C died on the ill-fated MV Princess of the Stars, really sucks.