Pages

Would You Be a Good Wife or Husband?

I've always wondered if I am, in fact, a good wife. As everybody knows, when you get married, both of you should start thinking in terms of "we" rather than "I". You no longer decide things just for yourself but also in terms of how it will affect your spouse and your children, if you have any. I've always wondered if I've been a good enough wife (I'm realistic enough to know that there is no such thing as perfect). OK, so here goes....




You Would Be a Good Spouse 85% of the Time



You have what it takes to be an amazing wife or husband.

You are caring, patient, giving, and romantic. You are willing to work for a marriage.



More than anything, you're not about to let your ego ruin a relationship.

You are humble and unselfish. And that's the key to being a good spouse.

0 comments: