Pages

Two Things

Got this Two Things Meme from Norm. :)

1. Two names I go by: Joey and Joanna
2.
Two things I am wearing right now: t-shirt with shorts
3.
Two things I want (or have) in a relationship: Love and trust
4.
Two things I like to do: Travel, internet surfing
5.
Two things I want very badly in this moment: laptop and friends
6.
Two things I did last night: surfed the net, watched TV
7.
Two things I ate today: birthday misua, fruit salad
8.
Two persons I last spoke to: my husband and my mother
9.
Two things I am doing tomorrow: go shopping and I dono yet
10.
Two favorite days of the week: Saturday and Sunday
11.
Two favorite holidays: Christmas and New year
12.
Two favorite beverages: coffee and iced tea
13.
Two things about me that you may not have known: I'm not sure....
14.
Two jobs that I have had in my life: doctor, entrepreneur
15.
Two movies I would watch over and over: Lord of the Rings, Star Wars :)
16.
Two places I have lived: Philippines! Haven't LIVED anywhere else, although I've visited...
17.
Two of my favorite food: beef steak, chocolates (yeah, unhealthy....)
18. Two places I would rather be right now: I'm home now, so I'm where I want to be.

And here is another
question: What are the 5 gifts you would buy for Yourself this Christmas, if you had unlimited income?
And here are my answers.
1. A house and lot!
2. An educational plan for my son, that covers his education up to college
3. A Jollibee franchise!
4. A new car or van
5. I'm having a hard time with the fifth one....jewelry, maybe?

But most of what I want are non material, like happiness, health, peace, harmony and love :)

I would like to extend this meme to Cha, Jane, Sheila. :)

1 comments:

Norm said...

another tag joey! hope you like it...