Pages

Tagged!

I was tagged by Pheng. Thanks, sis! Whaddya know, it's my first time to be tagged :)

1. are you good at hiding your feelings?
No. But sometimes I have to.

2. how can we tell that you're already irritated?
My voice rises an octave :)

3. how do you treat the person that obviously doesn't like you?
i just ignore the person.

4. what usually ruins your mood?
"Pasaway" people...Drivers who don't follow traffic signs, people who don't follow instructions...you get the picture.

5. who do you see everyday that you wish you just wouldn't at all?
Thankfully, I can't think of any.

6. when was the last time that you had a good cry?
Hmmm, I can't remember how long ago it was, actually.

7. how often do you shop for clothes?
I'm not that much of a shopper. The last serious clothes-shopping trip was just before my wedding -- and that was almost 3 years ago! I do pick up an item or two whenever something catches my eye and is affordable enough for me.

8. who's your long-time crush?
Strange...I can't think of any. Maybe because I don't really have a "long time" crush :)

9. someone you just had a crush on?
Can't really think of anybody.

10 . do you have something that you wish you just don't?
My bulging puson! :D

11. do you sometimes crave for something that isn't there?
More me time, I guess. :)

12 . do you wish to live in a faraway land where nobody knows you?
No, although I'd like to visit such places.

13. have you kissed a total stranger?
No.

14. what do you want to do at this moment?
Watch an episode of CSI. :)

15 . the worst feeling?

When Ethan had his neonatal seizures. So glad it's all over!

16. how about the best?
My wedding day :). And the day I gave birth. Graduation day would just have to be second next to the top two (they're tied)

17. ever given your number to someone you dislike?
I've given my number to my patients, despite my personal feelings about them. :) Walang personalan kasi pagdating sa trabaho

18. what will you say to the one reading this right now?
I hope I'm not boring you :)

19. what/who do you need right now?
More income. That's why I had sidelines :)

20 . happy with your life?
Yes, generally. I have a loving husband and a healthy son. I have a loving family. That's what's important :)

Now I'm tagging Norms, Sheila and Emz.

3 comments:

Norm said...

thank you so much for this tag joey, kaya lang bukas ko na i post medyo busy ang beauty ko ngayon try ko lang if I can make it today...thx again...

Norm said...

hi joey!...kung gusto mo ng tag marami ako sa previous post ko. Paki hanap nalang sa blog ko...basta grab mo nalang kung gusto mo ng mga tags...okey...bye..take care...

theworkingmom said...

Thank you Norm! Sure, will grab one :)