Pages

The Rule of 8

I've been tagged by Toni!

THE RULES
* write 8 facts about yourself
* in the 8 facts, you share 8 things that your readers don't know about you. at the end, you tag as much other bloggers to keep the fun going. each blogger must post these rules first
* each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
* at the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose as much people to get tagged and list their names.
* don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they're tagged and to read your blog

8 random facts about Joey:

- I've always wanted to be a doctor. So, I am actually living my childhood dream. There was no hesitation of what course to take for college (it has to be a pre med course and I ended up with BS Med Tech) and no stopping to think when I went on to enroll in Medicine.

- I could express myself quite well in English, Tagalog, Chinese (Fukien) and Mandarin (also Chinese). I grew up learning those four both in school and at home. My first language was Fukien rather than English or Tagalog because my mom was new to the Philippines when she got married and had me, and I didn't have a full time yaya when I was a baby.

- I'm a Filipino-Chinese married to a Filipino guy.

- I'm a homebody. Whenever I have free time, I just want to stay home and rest, but...

- I hate household chores. I can do them, but I do not like to. I'd rather go to work and pay someone to do the chores. That's why I'm so in awe of full time housewives -- I cannot do that full time, I'd be depressed.

- I'm a frustrated singer. I used to be in the Glee Club in High School, College and in Med School. But I'm quite shy, so ask me to sing a solo and I'd buckle. Sobrang papangit boses ko when I'm alone kasi kinakabahan ako. I sing better in a group. Or with a magic sing at home with a few people only.

- I'm not a shopaholic. I only go to buy something if there's a need for it. I don't go to sales unless there's really something I need/want to buy and there's a sale at around that time.

- I did learn to play the piano when I was small, but up to grade I level only. I can still read notes though, or at least I can try.

I'm passing this tag to my new blog friends Denz, Mhay and Eds. :)

0 comments: