Pages

Brand Tag

I grabbed this tag from Norm and I'm tagging Pheng, Vina, and Jane. :)

1) What's the brand of your wristwatch?
Tag Heuer. It's more than 10 years old na and a gift from my mom.

2) What's the brand of your bracelet?
I don't know the brand. It's another gift from my mom. :)

3) What's the brand of your cell phone?
Nokia

4) What's the brand of your computer?
Acer

5) What's the brand of your bags?
I have different bags. Mostly hand me downs from my mom.

6) What's the brand of your undies?
No name brands bought from Greenhills.

7) What's the brand of your flip-flops?
Another no name flip flop bought from a tiangge.

8) What's the brand of your shoes?
Russ

9) What's the brand of your wallet?
Marithe Francois Girbaud

10) What's the brand of your shirts?
various....I have Giordano, Esprit, Fruit of the Loom, etc etc.

11) What's the brand of your TV?
Philips

12) What's the brand of your cars?
My husband has a Nissan Sentra. Hinihiram ko lang.

13) What's the brand of your mp3 player?
Wala akong mp3 player.

14) What's the brand of your make up?
Various...I have Maybelline, Loreal, Body Shop, Max Factor, Ever Bilena....

15) What's the brand of your shampoo and conditioner?
I'm currently using Finesse.

16) What's the brand of your jeans?
Street Jeans. Bought on sale at SM

17) What's the brand of your laundry soap?
We change brands every so often. I think the lastest is Speed.

3 comments:

Norm said...

Got a tag for you dae...just visit my site....

Jane said...

im done, joey. thanks ha :)

Jane said...

here's the link btw -

http://www.janemking.com/?p=13