Pages

I Love Your Blog Award

Thank you so much, Daddy Angel, for this award. I am truly flattered by this. You are one of those bloggers that I really admire. In fact, I'll be nominating you here as one of the 7 blogs I admire, even if you already have this award.

Bloggers I admire:
Angel Cuala - His blogs are all very informative! He has a lot of words of wisdom, which he generously shares to everybody.

Maver - The reason why her blog is so well visited? Her refreshing Taglish humor! You'll go "oo nga noh?" over her funny observations. You'll want to visit her again and again!

Mec - Serial blogger (like me!) All of her blogs are engaging reads, whether it's about being a mom, being a wife, being a student... She has the gift of words and expresses herself very well.

Megamom - Mom to triplets! She's also a pianist, a painter and of course, a good writer who expresses herself very well in both English and Filipino. Her blog entries are all very well commented on, attesting to how interesting it is, and how many friends she has on the net.

Merry Cherry - A Doctor to the Barrio. I love that she still truly has the idealism and the fortitude in performing service to the far flung barrios, far from family and the comforts of home. She truly is someone I can probably never be...a truly selfless individual.

Jan - Her blog is a light, interesting read. She's also the originator of the coffee break, a series of interesting questions which I try to answer as often as I can. Also makes pretty digiscraps. More creative than I can ever hope to be.

Leah - Another serial blogger. I admire her most for starting pinaybloggers.com and maintaining several blogs despite having no help with raising her toddler daughter in Australia. How do you do it?

Thank you all for making the blogosphere so much more interesting for me.


5 comments:

Angel said...

Hi Doc Joey,

No problem, and thanks for the admiration. It gets me motivated.

Anyway, I am not sure if you received my mail to you through EC but I invited you to check the interview posts that I won from a contest. It is a two-part series, however.

It includes my hardships as a child laborer and how I struggled with life growing up without a mother, and a blessing that came to change my life.

I made a separate post here - A Good Effect of being a Patient Blogger.

But if you like to view the interview posts at once, here they are.

Angel Cuala: Humane Blogger At Large

Angel Cuala: Blogging Family Style

Hope you like them.

Regards,
Angel Cuala
aka Guardian Angel

MerryCherry said...

Thanks Doc.

I'm really honored to be included in your list. Although I can't say I am 'that' selfless. :)

I just realized that I am missing a lot of 'things to learn' by not following this blog of yours. I am more of a follower of Joey MD. Really cool. I love reading about your other side.

jan celiz-magtoto said...

oh dear!!! i am blushing, doc joey! so glad i'm part of your list!=)

Anonymous said...

oh wow! thank you very much for the kind words! :)

Maver said...

hi joey.

this is such an honor. thank you!