Pages

Baby Slings

There is now a trend on going-back-to-basics in parenting, wherein practices of babywearing, breastfeeding and co-sleeping are retaught as being part of attachment parenting. With this, the awareness of using Baby Slings, like what our great grandmothers used to do, are again on the rise. Now, it's hip to be a mom who actually takes care of her kids, breastfeeds them and actually wears them! Not only are today's designs better looking, they are also made of comfortable fabric and durable rings, to make babywearing safer than before.

I actually bought a ring sling back when my son was still a baby, but was too afraid to try it. But, now that I've learned so much about it, I'm determined to use it on my next baby, whenever he/she may decide to make an entrance!

0 comments: