Pages

Wedding thoughts

I love weddings. They are so full of promise, of love and of hope. Attending a wedding is witnessing the beginning of a new family.

I will always hold dear the memory of my wedding 3 years ago. I know that whatever happens, I always remember the moments of that day when I finally marry the man I love.

Best wedding gift? All gifts were appreciated, but the cash gifts truly helped. The rest are still in storage even after 3 years. That's what I give nowadays, coz I know that's what the couple really wants and needs but are to shy to say so.

Why the sudden sentimentality? My brother is getting married soon!

My advise? Create a memory that would make you smile when you remember the happiness and love you felt that day. :)

What would YOU advise? Check out how mylotters answered that question.

0 comments: