Pages

My little boy goes to big school

Today is E's first day in La Salle Greenhills.

It's not his first school. He used to attend preschool at ICBB. But big school's a totally different story.

My husband and I both took leaves from our clinics so that we could accompany him to school.

He told us that he enjoyed school. We are glad. (Big sigh of relief here). Hoping that he'll continue to enjoy school.

The biggest drawback is the heavy heavy traffic in that area! We didn't have that problem when he was still in small school. We do have to make adjustments...soon. Let's see what happens in the next few days.

1 comments:

Carrie said...

We have the same story, my daughter now aged 4 and shes turning 5 next month. This is her first time to go to a big school. With big playground, a flag pole, a stage and a lot of students she sees. Sometimes it is so tiring to monitor her at school. but when I saw her happy, I just smiled and thinking that my daughter now is already a big one.