Pages

Playing Catch Up

7 blogs to update (what did I get myself into...:P), kiddos and hubby getting sick (daughter was admitted last week), clinic, tons of photos to download -- I think I need a 1tb hard drive to store them. I also got a new writing gig, which I'm excited about. Oh, and new orders for my small biz.

While my multitasking is difficult, I'd like to think that I actually thrive under pressure. More often than not, I do surprise myself to what I can accomplish under pressure. I am also grateful for opportunities that come my way. So here I am, trying to play catch up online once again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

7 Blogs. Wow. You are busy! Good luck with everything.

Scarlet said...

hello, i have upcoming giveaway, would u like to sponsor? visit the link...thanks...


http://ruthrush.blogspot.com/2010/03/aphrodites-first-giveaway.html

Akilla said...

hope your daughter is feeling better soon!