Pages

TV Time

My husband and I have different preferences on our me times at home. I prefer to read books, while he's more into watching TV and movies on DVD. The advantage of his preference is that we get to watch together, which also counts for our couple time since any parent knows how difficult it is to get away from the demands of both family and work.

I wonder if he would find subscribing to Direct T V practical? Right now, we have cable TV. The signal is sometimes choppy and there are some channels which, for some reason, we cannot access even if we're supposed to. I really do not know why. Also, he spends a lot of time (and money) searching for movies in the DVD stores. Well, he does love collecting movies, so I really cannot begrudge him that. Of course, like all movie fans, he craves for high definition, which Directtv.com promises to deliver. Another thing that looks interesting is the DirectTV DVR, which records up to 100 hours of your favorite shows, and may even record 2 shows at the same time, without using tapes or CDs. Wow, that's certainly something! We hardly get to watch the shows at their show schedules because of our little kid, but we can probably record some shows and watch them when our kid is asleep.

0 comments: