Pages

Shall We Leave?

Yesterday, I had a patient who's companion turned out to a mother to a doctor who was a few batches ahead of us and is currently practicing as a neonatologist in New Jersey. She asked us why we chose to stay instead of looking for more training and greener pastures abroad. Work conditions and pay are apparently much better there. I'm not closing my doors on possibly going abroad in the future, but I'd like a more laid back, less hectic lifestyle than what she's describing about her daughter. I'd like to live somewhere where it doesn't look like I'm always in a rat race. With real estate prices at an all time low, it might also be a good idea to check out what's on sale, whether or not we have plans to move. Wilmington NC Real Estate looks perfect for what we want, if we do decide to make the big move later on.

0 comments: