Pages

Random Qs

Got this from Toni :). Thanks, sis!The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

~ 1998.. I was doing my residency training in Ophthalmology.

2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?

~ bring E to school
~ bring family picture to E's school
~ update my blogs
~ work :)
~ bring some semblance of order to my desk! (this has ALWAYS been on my to-do list)

3. Snacks I enjoy:

~ healthy: yoghurt, wheat bread sandwich with tuna bread; not so healthy: chips

4. Place where I lived:

~ Quezon City, San Juan & Marikina

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:

~ Pay off debts. Buy a house. Buy a car. Buy a Jollibee franchise :). Travel. Help others.

6. People I want to know more about:

Rocks, Jacque, Jenny, Jammy, Pat.

4 comments:

Pat said...

hi, thanks for the tag. did it na - http://shopaholictiestheknot.blogspot.com/2008/07/random-qs.html

Rocks said...

hi joey! thanks for the tag but had it na before eh. :) will welcome another tag from you again of course :)

Jen said...

I did mine na sis. http://jennyandbelle.blogspot.com/2008/07/random-qs.html
Thanks!

theworkingmom said...

Thanks for doing the tag, Pat and Jenny! Rocks, ok lang, should have checked if you had it na :)