Pages

House Details!

Whenever I go into a well decorated house, I am always in awe of how they put everything together. I am also amazed at the amount of attention given to details like their Kitchen Sinks. I mean, for such a place that is usually considered very utilitarian and not a place where visitors linger--you'd think they won't put too much decorating attention there.

I am generally quite easy to please regarding bathrooms, my only requirement is clean, but some houses really outdo themselves in terms of their Bathtubs and even their Bathroom Sinks! I am actually so envious that they could afford to buy more than just the ordinary sink. I mean, look at the Vessel Sinks! They are so unique and so elegant looking!

My dream house is certainly a long way off at the moment, but while waiting for it, I can afford the luxury of dreaming about it (since dreaming is free anyway!). I would love a house that's simple but definitely one that I could be proud of. One where I can entertain guests. One which will be a haven, where I can kick off my shoes and relax after a hard day at work. One with a great kitchen. One with a great bathroom.

One which is definitely home.

0 comments: