This is an update to my earlier post on what I have to prepare for the big day! In one week's time, our baby girl is gonna make her appearance! So exciting!
Things to look for and clean:
- newborn clothes -- tiesides and frogsuits - ok
- stroller - ok
- crib - ok
- receiving blankets -ok
- socks - ok
- mittens - ok
- feeding bottles - ok
- breast pump - ok
- sterilizer - ok
- nursing clothes - ok.....
- breastfeeding pillow - ok
- extra baby book - can't find it yet
- gauze lampins - ok
- bath tub - ok
- Launder / clean all clothes and baby stuff!!!
Things to do:
- organize Philhealth papers - ok
- check benefits with SSS - ok
- inform patients about my leave - ok
- look for another yaya for new baby -- still looking
- decide on maternity leave length -- more or less
- decide on date for Cesarean - ok
- look for Pedia to catch the baby (my pedia is on leave) - ok
- put away Ethan's old clothes - ok
- organize room - not finished yet!!!
Things to buy:
- newborn diapers - ok
- baby toiletries -- baby wash (ok) , baby oil (still have some), petroleum jelly (still have some)
- BPA free feeding bottles - bought a few already
- another mattress? - deferred
- girl clothes for going out - bought a few already