Pages

Coffee Break ver. 1.4: What are your top 3 scariest movies?

Jan, I'll probably be a little bit of a killjoy :). I do not like watching horror movies because I used to get bad dreams after watching them, even if the concept is illogical and would not have really happened. I avoided watching movies that my brothers say were really scary like "The Ring", because of horror movie buffs like them got scared with that movie, what more a scaredy cat like me?

So....I have to think very hard for this. (Pwedeng hindi ko nalang i-rank?). Movies that come (slowly) to mind, movies that I've actually watched are the following:
- The Nightmare on Elm Street Series
- The Blair Witch Project (although it didn't have that much of an impact on me since I already knew that it was staged, but hey, they did a good job)

Ay, grabe! Those are the only ones I can come up with. It's either because I didn't go to watch them or I've just blocked them from my mind!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.