Pages

King Sized Beds, Etc.

If we could do it all over again, my husband and I would probably look at king sized bed instead of the queen sized bed that we eventually bought just before we got married. I always thought that our babies would sleep in their own crib, but we ended up co-sleeping, so the queen sized bed just seemed a bit cramped. I like the designs of the King Size Sleigh Beds as they are very nice and sturdy looking. Also, another thing is that the headboards are solid, no holes for little hands or legs to get caught in.

We're planning to eventually build a house and maybe set up a small home based business, so I'd probably require some home office furniture in addition to the usual living and dining room furniture. There are just so many designs online that shopping for furniture online is such a breeze nowadays.

0 comments: