Pages

Steel House?

I've often mentioned that my small family have always dreamt of having a place we could truly call our own. We were wondering if prefabricated homes with steel shells would be a cheaper alternative, not to mention stronger and hopefully, faster to complete.

I'm currently still doing my research for that but I've encountered Future Steel, a company which actually made different facilities out of steel, including sheds, garages, sheds, storage facilities, hangars and an educational facility which could accomodate around 200 people. It's also supposed to be simple enough for people to DIY (do-it-yourself) some simple projects. I've never really been a DIY person, even with small stuff, and I don't intend to do so with my house so scratch that.

But knowing how strong steel is, maybe our future home would be mostly a steel structure. Why not?

0 comments: