Pages

Trying To Lose Those Excess Flabs

A lot of mommies complain about not getting back their slim figures after giving birth. Truly, pregnancy may be a time in a woman's life when it's difficult NOT to pack on the pounds. However, in the quest for weight loss, one should not go for fad diets or unrealistic claims but instead go for healthy diet plans and weight loss tips from the experts.

A current favorite weight loss program is the South Beach Diet. A lot of people swear by its effectivity, although I would think that there is really no one diet that fits everybody, that's why we have to do our research. Also, we should complement a good diet program with the right exercise. We need to get rid of the excuses for not doing exercises and as a popular shoe ad states, "Just Do It". We should also know about the common weight loss myths so that we do not fall victim to them.

For myself, I believe that what I need is a good exercise for toning my abs. You see, I have approximately the same weight as the time before I gave birth, but my tummy has never been the same. People keep asking me if I'm pregnant with my second child! Looks like I really need to work on that!

0 comments: