Pages

Thinking about a European tour

Something I would like to do when I have the time and the budget is to travel, Visiting and experiencing different places. A European trip is something I'd like to experience one day. Family and friends who have been there are one in saying that one should see the Old Country at least once. But we know that a trip to Europe would be very expensive. A lot of research, however, can reveal the best ways to minimize costs while maximizing your itinerary.

I think it would be a good idea to visit the Europe mainland first using their Euro rail, go through the usual places like Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, France, then from there Book European ferry tickets from France to Great Britain, then another ferry to Ireland. I guess that would cover everything. They say that it is possible to travel through Europe on a budget if you know what to do, so I'll do a lot of research before planning that trip. Of course, I'd like to bring my family along to experience the diversities of European culture and sights.

Sounds like a great plan, right? Now all I need to do is to find some time to get a month off for a grand vacation.

0 comments: