Pages

In My Dreams?

I was looking at some condo brochures and I really thought that they do not have the things I want in a place I would eventually call my own home.

I would like to have adequate space for my family, with a separate den, and enough rooms so that my kids would eventually get to have rooms of their own. (The newer condos available just do not have enough space!)

I would like a kitchen which has adequate ventilation and which is physically separated from the rest of the condo unit/house (so that cooking smells won't emanate throughout the entire house, with beautiful, easy-to-clean stainless steel sinks. (I do not see this with the brochures I'm looking at -- mostly the kitchen is contiguous with the rest of the unit.)

I would like a place which is easy to maintain even if I do not have hired help.

Oh, and of course it should preferable be close enough to our places of work and study, and located near a grocery.

And it should fit our budget! (Which is not very big at the moment :( )

I know it's probably wishful thinking, but then it doesn't hurt to dream, does it? :D

0 comments: