Pages

Peachy peachy review

If you're looking for a different dessert, try peachy peachy (yes, that's their spelling) from Arny-Dading. This small unassuming shop in Katipunan (among others) serve one of the best tasting pichi pichis (this is the spelling I'm more familiar with) I have tasted.

It's something usually classified as a kakanin, but it's actually more of a cassava based dessert. It tastes good whether at room temperature or even just taken out of the refrigerator.

The one we usually get to eat have a generous cheese topping. Look -- it almost looks like some cheese topped pasta dish!


Now, here it is after we have dug in --



It's perfect as a merienda and as dessert. But do watch out -- it's quite addicting, so calories can quickly add up!

For a list of their other branches and their list of products, just click on the picture of their box.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love pichi -pichi with cheese instead if the one with grated coconut...

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! Makes me homesick (I live in Utah, grew up in the Philippines). I will have to come by again and try your recipes.

Anonymous said...

paborito ko ito! i love the one with cheese - lotsa cheese :) yummy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!