Pages

DIY skin peeling

When I was younger, I used to have a lot of acne. I have since outgrown acne, but unfortunately for me, they have left scars on my face. Because of sun damage and the effects of growing older, I also noticed that my skin has started to be unevenly pigmented. I am looking into doing my own chemical peel to improve my skin condition. TCA peel works by removing the top layer of the skin and deep cleansing it. I did go to the dermatologist before, but now I do not have the time to do so, so I'm thinking that I can just do it at home myself. I just have to follow instructions very carefully. I certainly would like to look better -- what woman doesn't? Looking good does raise one's self esteem. It also makes me look more professional and "well-taken cared of", which is important in my work.

0 comments: