Pages

Getting to know me..getting to know you!

Knowing Me, Knowing You
I was tagged by
Rocks...here goes:

Copy this entire list of questions and change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag and pass it along to other blogging friends. Let’s see how well we can get to know one another!

1. What is your occupation? I'm a doctor, more specifically an ophthalmologist subspecializing in glaucoma
2. What color are your socks right now? I'm not wearing any
3. What are you listening to right now? nothing really. Hubby and baby are asleep so have to be quiet. :)
4. What was the last thing that you ate? suman
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes :)
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red!
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? HSBC customer service
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, I do :)
9. Favorite drink? coffee
10. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Not one particular favorite. I like tennis, basketball, swimming, pool, and a lot of others.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope :)
12. Pets? Our family dogs and cats. No pet is really mine alone.
13. Favorite food? Naku, basta Asian food! I love Chinese, Japanese, Filipino, Thai. I like steaks din. Hard to pick a fave!
14. Last movie you watched? A Love Story :)
15. Favorite Day of the year? None in particular.
16. What do you do to vent anger? Cry and shout sometimes
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? Dolls :)
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? springs
19. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
20. What kind of pie? Buko pie
21. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yup
22. Who is most likely to respond?
23. Who is least likely to respond?
24. Living arrangements? Living with my mom on weekdays and MIL on weekends
25. When was the last time you cried? Can't remember
26. What is on the floor of your closet? More clothes
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?
28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to?
29. Favorite smell? my son's scent :)
30. What inspires you? my family
31. What are you afraid of? failure
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
33. Favorite car? Don't have a particular favorite
34. Favorite cat breed? none
35. Number of keys on your key ring? A lot! Do I have to count?
36. How many years at your current job? 5 years
37. Favorite day of the week? Monday -- that's my free day
38. How many provinces have you lived in? Have always been a city girl
39. How many countries have you been to? Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, USA, Canada.

thanks
for the tag, Rocks!...passing this on to everybody on my blogroll! Grab na, girls!
Enjoy :)

0 comments: