Pages

This 2009, I Am Most Thankful For...

The birth of my Baby Girl!!!

2009 is not a good year for us. There were just too many things that happened: my mom's motorcycle accident, Ondoy, the break in at our house, financial problems, to name just a few.

But through it all, I am thankful for 2009, because it is the year when our little girl, our second child was born!

This makes 2009 a Happy Year inspite of all the other problems!

The other things I am grateful for:

  • My family surviving Ondoy. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law stayed on the roof all night, but they survived.
  • No one got hurt during the break in, except our dog :( Nothing taken either.
  • While our finances are not exactly rosy, we've been surviving!
  • My mom walking again. She had a hip replacement surgery after a motorcycle hit her! But she's ok now, not like before, but still ok.
I am hoping that 2010 will be an even better year for us!

Write about what you are grateful for in 2009 and win a Moleskine Colour A Month Daily Planner 2010 by clicking here.

2 comments:

Adam Smith said...

Do you have a difficult toddler or preschooler? Is it nearly impossible to get them to listen to you? Do you yell at your kids and then feel guilty about it? I know, it’s tough to feel good when your kids are driving you crazy

to solve problem click me

Unknown said...

Its been a hard 2009 for you but I'm glad you still had a happy year. Anyway, please check out this video on Filipino kids' independence. Thanks! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYUHkidQpW0