Another coffee break question from Jan:
A lot of little things make me smile, most of it (not all though) revolving around my little family :). See, I'm smiling already!
- My child's laughter -- That's why we love tickling him. It's music to our ears.
- The way my child says "mommy"...
- My child's kisses, especially his good night kisses on my cheeks on my tummy (for Baby Inside)
- Seeing my little boy nestled up with my husband
- Looking at my son's pictures
- Looking at my baby's pictures
- Looking at my wedding pictures
- Looking at MY pictures from babyhood to childhood to school
- Seeing a grateful patient
- Late night dates with the hubby -- which are actually DVD marathons while the baby is asleep. (Can't do that lately coz I'm always sleepy)
- Seeing my little boy with his grandmas.