This post will be kept sticky until August 31, 2008. There may be newer posts below. :)
The Pinoy Parenting Blog Carnival went through an unexpected break. But it's now back! This edition's topic focuses on discipline.
We all know that discipline is mainly the responsibility of the parents. But how do you go about it?
- When do you start disciplining your child? Is there even a "right" age to start discipline?
- How do you teach your kids right from wrong? How do you instill your rules?
- What do you do if your child breaks the rules?
- How do you feel about spanking?
- Who is the disciplinarian in the family?
- How do you feel when other people (teachers, grandparents, uncles/aunts etc.) try to discipline you kid?
Deadline will be on August 31, 2008. Roundup will be posted on September 1, 2008.
Please click here for other guidelines of the Pinoy Parenting Blog Carnival. You will also find past editions of the PPBC in the same link.