Eds asked me to do a personality test. The results are eerily accurate. :)
ISFJs are traditional, loyal, quiet and kind. They are very sensitive to other people's needs because they are very observant. They have rich inner thoughts and emotions. They value stability and cultural norms. They are very adept at giving attention to detail. They do not seek positions of authority.
Now, let's see what type of personality you have, Monet, Dowa, Clarice and Abie!
The friendship chain was passed to me by Leah and Anna. Thank you so much!
I have randomly selected other bloggers below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You will have to add your link in the end of the list and tag other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding Tag others . This is the easy way and the fastest way to:
1. Make your Authority Technorati explode.
2. Increase your Google Page Rank fast.
3. Get more traffic to your blog.
4. Makes more new friends.
5. Build your community.
1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog. (for bloggers paste on the “compose” not the “edit html” part in posting blogs so it will be linked automatically).
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3. Tag your friends as much as you can.
1. Picturing of Life 2. Juliana’s Sitea 3. Hazel-My Life, My Hope, My Future. 4. Jeanne-The Callalily Space 5.My Family is my Life 6. The Simple Life of a Baghag 7. On A Wonderful Day Like Today 8. House Everything a 9. The Creativity in Me 10. Travel and Photography 11. Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow 12. Nora’s Notes 13. Noras Family Treasures 14. Fil-Oz Blog 15. What A World 16. More on Health 17. Everyday Life 18.Pinaywifespeaks 19. Pinaywife Atbp. 20. Laugh Out Loud 21. Life’s Lessons 22. Kerslyn’s Comfort Zone23. Borski and Nai 24. M A R I K I T, 25. Jan April, 26. Random Thoughts 27.the long journey of my life 28. Life’s Journey, 29. Wonderful Life, 30. Gen’s Palace, 31. Moments I Treasure, 32. Trails N Life, 33. Life Has Began, 34. Simply Amazing, 35. Amazing Life, 36 Sorrounded Everything, 37. Alot To Offer, 38. Travel Blog, 39. Fascinating Life, 40. Blogger Spider Man, 41. Creative in Me 42. Little Peanut 43. Me and Mine 44. Sugar Magnolias-45. Clark & Butchay’s Blog 46. Me, Myself and I ; 47. coffeenchoclate; 48. A Matter of Perspective; 49. Ang Therapist; 50. Endometriosis and Fertility Resource Page; 51. Freebies Australia; 52. Abstract Musings; 53. Joey M. D.; 54. Online Raket; 55. The Working Mom
I am, in turn, passing this to Rocks, Angel, Jhona, Mhay, and Apple.
Improve Your Authority
This one came from Denz.I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes let’s hope a long list!) It’s real easy! Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially!
The benefits of Viral Linking:
One of the fastest ways to see your Technorati Authority explode!
Increase your Google PageRank fast
Attract large volume of new traffic to your site
Build your community
Make new friends!
And these are the people who already took part on this tag:Blognation, Pinoytek, Reyna, Bluep, Kotsengkuba, Buraot, Iris, Banco De Reyna, Mitch, Tatapilla, HappyMum, Mommy's Little Corner, A Simple Life, moms.... check nyo, Denz Techtronics, Denz Recreational, Online Raket, Joey M.D., The Working Mom, [next please]
Tagging Kaye, Lynn, Julia, JoyD and Jean.
If you've always wanted appear on TV, there's a way that you could actually send a live broadcast yourself. As long as you have an internet connection and a webcam you can show off your talent through a live show. Live TV is, literally, a place to see and be seen. There are several choices of live broadcasts available; the site is pretty easy to navigate so you can pick what kind of show you would like to watch at the moment. You can also schedule shows so that an interested audience may already be tuned in when you're on. Of course, there are also recorded shows. Pretty interesting site!
summer venues in the Philippines,
what 3 get-away trips
would you recommend?
I have 4 places in mind. I won't say recommend yet, because of the 4, I've only been to Boracay. But I'm intrigued about the other places so I would like to go there myself.
In no particular order, they are:
The last time I was here, it was for a conference. I didn't get to experience Boracay as it should be experienced. I was also single then. I would like to come back and experience the unique island culture of Boracay with my family.
This is where we were supposed to have our honeymoon. We loved the diversity of the place. I hope I'd be able to go there soon and experience it.
No list of must-see places in the Philippines is complete without the mention of Palawan. Even from pictures, it is oh-so-beautiful. Perfect for communing with nature.
Since my husband had a clinic in Market Market last Holy Saturday and I was going to meet a friend there, we decided to go there as a family. Ethan had a blast at Dave's funhouse! Actually, it was not his first time at Dave's funhouse since I had brought him to the one at Virra Mall, but it was his first time at that branch and he was really, really excited when he saw the place. My sister in law and I were able to shop a bit while he was there with yaya. It was more difficult to get him to leave the place! I would recommend this place for moms who need to do a little shopping! Even the yaya can't bring the child away. Only 1 thumbprint is registered and only the person who has that thumbprint can take the child away from the place. So it's pretty safe. (Although I was still a little apprehensive at first.
On Easter Sunday, we went to a birthday party on Funland, which was on NLEX, of all places! Ethan had a lot of fun with the slides and the giant bounce! Not to mention the magic show! Oh, and we had an Easter Egg hunt at the end of the party. Ethan brought home a lot of "loot" and prizes. :)
We really should bring out a little boy more.
Woohoo! I hope to stay there for a longer time than I did last time. If you feel that I deserve to be on the front page longer, please do vote for me. Go to http://topmomma.com and click on the avatar with the cute Chinese Sharpei dog. It looks like this:
Would really appreciate it if you do! :D
Gas prices are up, grocery prices are up, cable bill is up, water bill is up, power bill is up, gas bill is up, paycheck is ... ?
I guess this is a problem not only for us in the Philippines but also for most people around the world.
If I seem slower to respond to tags and post less often nowadays, that's because I've been busy with a new blog!
I am very excited about Joey M.D. because it focuses on another of my facets -- that of being a doctor.
I am also feeling my way around wordpress as another blogging platform. It ain't easy! Blogger is still so much easier! But it's a challenge that I'd like to take. I feel that I'm learning more and more each day!
Wine stores, supermarkets, liquor stores, warehouse clubs, even drug stores ... what a vast array of wine is available to us. Depending on our wine expertise we buy and consume wine differently. A big company did an 18 month study and was able to classify us ... let's see how we classify ourselves.
* Enthusiast: Passionate & knowledgeable about wine
* Image Seeker: Considers wine a status symbol; has a basic knowledge of wine
* Savvy Shopper: Enjoys shopping for wine; gets satisfaction from a good deal
* Traditionalist: Enjoys wines from established wineries
* Satisfied sipper: Doesn?t know much about wine; usually buys the same brand
* Overwhelmed: Overwhelmed by the quantity of selections
This may seem inappropriate for a Lenten season survey, but all proceeds from this survey goes to the charity of your choice. So if you're answering this, you're actually doing some good. :)
For me, I would think it's both. This is actually one of the few times in the year wherein I can totally relax from work (I might not even have computer access). It is only through this totally-free-from-work-worries time that I can bond with my family. It is only through this time that I can truly have the luxury of reflecting on everything--the blessings and the trials.
No, I'm not going through visita iglesia or way of the cross. It was never a tradition in my family. You see, my family consisted of an agnostic Dad and Buddhist mom, with Catholic children (us, because of school). We grew up knowing morality as taught by the Catholics and by the Buddhists but we were never cerado Katoliko mainly because of an "ecletic" religious upbringing. My husband's family is also Catholic, but their members are not going to do those traditions either.
But neither am I going to some beach resort. We're just going to my mother-in-law's house (still in the Greater Manila Area) for the long long weekend.
Maybe I can catch up on Mel Gibson's "Passion of the Christ" which I never got the chance to see.
Thanks, Jan, for this question. I hope this answer to your question does not disappoint you. :(
At least here in the Philippines. My little boy had his first dip in the big swimming pool (not the inflatable pool) yesterday morning. To say that he enjoyed it was an understatement! He actually didn't want to get out of the water!
My husband's now planning more swimming (or is it just dipping) sessions with the little boy :).
This was sent to me by Leah :). Thanks so much!
^_^ Start copying from here:
These are the Links Around the World Tag:
1. Place your link after the list. If you have more than 1 blog, feel free to add them all here!
2. After placing your blog’s address/es, you must tag 5 or more bloggers that is is not yet in the list, this is to keep the ball rolling.
3. Here is the best part: Make sure to update your list every now and then, by getting the master list here. I’ll be updating the master list every day, or as soon as I see a new blog that’s been added to the list. ^_^
Links around the world tag
1 - Momhood Moments 2 - Business Mars 3 - Pinay Mommy Online 4 - OnlineBiz and Resources 5 - A Simple life 6 - moms….. check nyo 7 - Mommy’s Little Corner 8- Princezz 9 - Princess 10 - Random Thoughts 11 - Paradigm 12 - See Me For What You Will 13 - Pamp’s Blog Corner 14 - Pampered 15 - HappyHeart 16 - Qtcotzkie and Baby 17 - A Sorta Fairytale 18 -tragicseven 19 - Listen to the Beat! 20 Just Saying 21 Tipsy Tips 22 Different Angles 23 Delicious Corner 24 I Care 25 Blog Blag Blog 26 Daily List 27 - Life’s Journey 28- Welcome to my Crib 29 - Hearts Desire 30 - Island Paradise 31 - Texas Life 32 - Long Journey 33 - D’ Cooking Mudra 34 - My life 35- Swept Away 36 - Winged Words 37 - Rainier and Katrina 38 - Life! Learn it. Live it. Love it. 39 - Colour Our World 40 - The Next Chapter 41 - Painted Life 42 - Jannesse 43 - Shopaholic Pat 44 - A Matter of Perspective 45 - Ang Therapist 46 - Endometriosis & Fertility Resource Page 47 - Freebies Australia 48 - Abstract Musings 49. Joey M.D. 50. The Working Mom 51. Online Raket
I wanna share this tag to the ff: Maver Monet, Melisse, Sheng, Jhona, Joanne.
^_^ End copying here ^_^
-----------------------This is a tag from Happy.It it’s called “8 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF”. . Here it goes:
******************************************************************************************************** In the 8 facts about yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Here are the rules. RULES:* Each blogger must post these rules first. ********************************************************************************************************* 1. Unless I'm very thirsty, I have a hard time drinking plain water. It has to be juice, coffee, tea, softdrinks or soup. 2. I am not that fond of shopping, which is probably weird for a girl. :) I only go and buy things when I need them. But I actually like grocery shopping. 3. Given a choice between a good book and a good movie, I'd go for the book. Unless the movie is a date with my husband or a get together with my friends. 4. I don't like sardines. 5. I had my first boyfriend at the age of 29. He's now my husband. 6. If I could spend hours in National Book Store, I would. 7. I used to be a silent wallflower in high school. Not in college though, when I became more active...and more talkative. 8. The tag of my sheets and blankets have to be on the side nearer the head and not the feet. Always. I'm tagging Chie, Eileen, Farah, Issa, Jan, Jeng, Jenny, Janis. -------------------- This angel was sent by Eds as an award to me. Thanks so much sis!
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
In the 8 facts about yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Here are the rules. RULES:* Each blogger must post these rules first. ********************************************************************************************************* 1. Unless I'm very thirsty, I have a hard time drinking plain water. It has to be juice, coffee, tea, softdrinks or soup. 2. I am not that fond of shopping, which is probably weird for a girl. :) I only go and buy things when I need them. But I actually like grocery shopping. 3. Given a choice between a good book and a good movie, I'd go for the book. Unless the movie is a date with my husband or a get together with my friends. 4. I don't like sardines. 5. I had my first boyfriend at the age of 29. He's now my husband. 6. If I could spend hours in National Book Store, I would. 7. I used to be a silent wallflower in high school. Not in college though, when I became more active...and more talkative. 8. The tag of my sheets and blankets have to be on the side nearer the head and not the feet. Always.
RULES:* Each blogger must post these rules first.
1. Unless I'm very thirsty, I have a hard time drinking plain water. It has to be juice, coffee, tea, softdrinks or soup.
2. I am not that fond of shopping, which is probably weird for a girl. :) I only go and buy things when I need them. But I actually like grocery shopping.
3. Given a choice between a good book and a good movie, I'd go for the book. Unless the movie is a date with my husband or a get together with my friends.
4. I don't like sardines.
5. I had my first boyfriend at the age of 29. He's now my husband.
6. If I could spend hours in National Book Store, I would.
7. I used to be a silent wallflower in high school. Not in college though, when I became more active...and more talkative.
8. The tag of my sheets and blankets have to be on the side nearer the head and not the feet. Always.*Add your name after mine.
I'm tagging Chie, Eileen, Farah, Issa, Jan, Jeng, Jenny, Janis. -------------------- This angel was sent by Eds as an award to me. Thanks so much sis!
This angel was sent by Eds as an award to me. Thanks so much sis!
I'm passing this cute little angel to Leah, Happy, Pheng.
Pheng asked me to rate my life. Here's the result :).
|This Is My Life, Rated|
|Take the Rate My Life Quiz|
I still 1 more tag to go which involves pictures, from Yvelle. I hope I haven't missed anything in this tag marathon! :)
I was introduced to McDonald's when I was about 7 years old. I associated it with Hong Kong since there were no McDonald's or Jollibee yet at that time here in Manila. (just goes to show how old I already am :) ).
During high school and college, McDonald's and Jollibee are the "blowout" places. Meaning, if somebody has a birthday and wants to treat his friends, that's the place to go.
My son's first birthday party was celebrated at McDonald's. Less cost, less hassle.
There were a lot of instances where these fast food chains play a role in our lives. Hamburgers and fries are hits at parties, albeit not very healthy food choices. I am foreseeing that we will still be eating a lot more McDo and Jollibee in the years to come.
They say that a woman's mood is like the weather, ever changeable. I believe it's a man who said that, because it's not only women who are moody :).
Now the weather here in the Philippines is getting hot and humid because summer is coming! Time for beaches, pools and Baguio, especially now that the school age kids will get their long long vacation!
We brought Ethan to the park this afternoon and he was happily playing with the slides and the swing. There were a lot of other kids around. In particular, there was this little girl in a pink blouse and white skirt with tights and ballet shoes. I'm guessing that she came from ballet practice. Very cute and pretty. She was there with her brother and yaya (nanny).
When the little girl was leaving the playground, the yaya asked her to say bye bye to everyone. Of course, we also asked our little boy to say bye bye and he did. Also gave a flying kiss. The little girl reciprocated with a flying kiss to Ethan before leaving. After that, Ethan had this smile and this expression we don't see everyday. He seemed stunned. My little boy with his first crush? :D It's a pity I didn't capture his expression on camera.
The first dance at our wedding was just a simple slow dance because we did not have the time to practice a more intricate and show stopping dance. I was generally happy with it because I really am not that good with dancing and I was afraid I would embarass myself at my own wedding. (That's also the reason why I didn't attempt to sing during my wedding even if I wanted to, although that's a different matter altogether.)
But then I realized that some couples are actually giving a lot of thought and preparation for their wedding dance. I sometimes wonder how hubby and I would have looked like if we were trained by professionals from a school like Scottsdale Dance Studio in Scottsdale, Arizona. They promise that even if you're a novice or have two left feet, you would look great on the dance floor after taking their Scottsdale Dance Lessons. They have a website here: www.gaineydance.com. This is a very informative website which introduces you to the different types of ballroom dancing even before you step into their studio. They even have a downloadable dance guide in PDF format, "Everybody's Guide to Dance", which you can download for free from their website.
I've been told by my mother-in-law that I should print and frame some of my son's pics and not just keep them on my computer. I agree but haven't gotten around to doing it yet. Sigh.
Prices are going up. Being a struggling doctor in a third world country really does not earn us enough for us to pay for our food, clothing and shelter. We are lucky that we still have mothers who we live with and who still give us interest free, pay when we can loans, enabling us to remain practically debt free, except for our debts to them, of course.
Not everybody is as lucky as we are for having such a great support system. And although it's easy to blame indiscriminate and uncontrollable credit card spending for a big chunk of debts, but to generalize something like that is sometimes just a little bit unfair. From personal experience it only takes some unexpected event like an illness in the family that makes the family's finances fall into disarray. Bills keep piling up and before you know it you're struggling to keep up with payments. In such cases it may wise to look into bill consolidation as a way to keep everything in check. These companies may also help in giving you free advise through their credit counselors.
But one key to becoming debt free is to avoid unnecessary spending and saving for the rainy days. Prioritize, prioritize, prioritize. Designer bags and shoes can wait, but the electricity and water bills cannot. Education is always worth spending for, but education that is too high end and obviously beyond your means is foolish. Know the difference between your wants and your needs. Spend for your needs. As for your wants, if it's only a momentary desire, it will soon pass. If it's something you really, really want, you have to save up for it. Don't sacrifice your needs for your wants.
Some more strategies for increasing your savings and avoiding debt are living below your means and paying yourself first. These may sound like high faluting terms but they actually work.
I've recently noticed that my sidebar has become longer and longer. I'm thinking of some things to make it less cluttered and more organized. These are the things I'm thinking of:
1. Dedicating a page for chatting. I've found that I sometimes have a hard time keeping up with the cbox messages so I sometimes miss some of them.
2. Transferring my links to another page (or post) and just putting the link on the front page.
What do you guys think? Would these steps help?
I've received several tags. Sorry, everybody, I only got to answer them now. Okay, here goes!
Rule of FOURS
Janesse tagged me for this. Thanks, sis!
4 jobs i have had :
Company Physician (part time)
Part time secretary (to my dad)
4 movies i watched over and over :
Lord of the Rings
Sleepless in Seattle
4 places i have lived :
....sorry, that's it. Unless you count weekend and short stays.
4 shows i watch :
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
4 people who email me :
The Medical City Ophthalmology Department
My professors in UP Open University
4 favorite things to eat :
Almost all Chinese food
Anything my mother cooks
4 places i would rather be :
4 things i look forward to this year :
Sending Ethan to toddler school
Getting pregnant again
Earning more through my profession, investments and sidelines
My brother's wedding, especially since Ethan is ring bearer :)
I'm tagging the following: Ellheym, Byotipol, Gracie, Jean, Garf :)
Another linky love
Tagged by Joy for this.
Cut and paste the following starting here.
I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You will have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list!) It’s real easy! Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially!
The benefits of Viral Linking:
- One of the fastest ways to see your technorati authority explode!
- Increase your Google PageRank fast- Attract large volume of new traffic to your site
- Build your community
- Make new friends!
The Strategist Notebook, Link Addiction, Ardour of the Heart, When Life Becomes a Book, The Malaysian Life, Yogatta.com, What goes under the sun,Roshidan’s Cyber Station, Sasha says, Arts of Physics, And the legend lives, My View, My Life, A Simple Life, Juliana RW, The Callalily Space, Petra Summer in Blue, Confessions of an Army Wife Bless’ Sanctuary Happy Life, http://bless519.bravejournal.com/, La Place de Cherie, Chez Francine, Le bric a brac de Cherie, Little Peanut, Pea in a Pod, The Creative In Me, Me and Mine, Pinay Mommy, Expressions from the Heart, TeacherJulie, Sweetbites by Bang, Paul, Toni and Lance - Bridging the Distance, Our Growing Family, The Uncensored life of me, My Untamed World, Something Purple, A Detour, Something Purple, Wifespeaks, Changing Lanes Blog District The Chic Shopaholic Gracie de guzman, Nora’s Notes, Nora’s Family Treasures, To the Moon and Back, My Happy Place, I am Dzoi, The Working Mom, Joey M.D., Online Raket INSERT YOUR BLOGS HEREI'm tagging the following so you can increase your links: Angel, Annie, Poray, Lorie, SexyMom, Sweetpea.
However, anybody who hasn't received this tag are welcome to snag this!
I got this tag from Denz! Thanks! :D
This is the easy way and the fastest way to :
1. Make your Authority Technoraty explode.
2. Increase your Google Page Rank.
3. Get more traffic to your blog.
4. Makes more new friends.
1. Start copy from "Begin Copy" until "End Copy" to your blog.
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3. Tag your friends as much as you can.
1. Picturing of Life
2. Juliana's Site
3. Hazel-My Life, My Hope, My Future.
4. Jeanne-The Callalily Space
5. Starz in De Sky
6. Denz Techtronics
7. Denz Recreational
8. Joey M.D.
9. The Working Mom
10. Online Raket
I'm sending this to the following: Yvelle, Vina, Tricia, Sujee.
But, as mentioned above, anyone is free to snag this!
Thank you so much, Jan! Although I've received some of the awards before already, it's still nice to receive them!
I still have to answer other tags. I'll get to them as soon as I can. Thanks to everybody who took the time to send them to me :).
Blogging is fun, but it's more than that. I guess all bloggers realize how useful their blogs are in creating buzz for certain services or products. A good review by a blog would definitely mean plus points for a company, not to mention add to their back links. That is why blog marketing is such a big thing today. Companies like snapbomb match bloggers and advertisers, so that advertisers could get the buzz that they need while bloggers get a chance to earn a little extra for doing something that they love to do anyway. Do try them out and get a little something for your efforts! It costs nothing to join. They are a bit different from other similar services. When you join and submit a blog, they calculate your blog's base value. I'm not sure how they do it, but they then try to match your blog site with opportunities from their marketplace.
It's this! Yes, it's a new blog, and with my own domain! Yey!
Thing is, I do not know a thing about FTP and other stuff like that so I'm still figuring things out.
So, I'm (again) behind with my tags, bloghops, comment replies, etc. So sorry, friends. I promise that I'll get back to you VERY soon! Do feel free to add my new site to your links. I've added some of you already.
Today is World Glaucoma Day!
Ophthalmologists and glaucoma specialists around the world, including the Philippines, are spearheading activities to increase awareness of glaucoma through the first ever World Glaucoma Day.
Why is it important that people know about this disease?
- Glaucoma is second leading cause of blindness worldwide.
- Blindness caused by glaucoma is irreversible.
- Glaucoma is a silent disease, especially in the early stages. Hence, people with glaucoma may not necessarily know that they have glaucoma.
- There is no cure for glaucoma. But there are treatment strategies (medication, laser or surgery, as the case may be) that may slow down or halt the progression of the disease. Therefore, early detection and management is essential.
The election of the next U.S. President is in November 2008. We've narrowed the field thru the process of state primaries and caucuses. Noe Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are battling for the right to claim the Democratic Party candidacy and John McCain has the Republican Party candidacy all wrapped up.
Blogging is easy, but how do you let people know about what you posted and visit your blog? There are several ways. The more common ways are registering in blog directories, exchanging links with other bloggers and checking out each other's blogs. A new way to promote your blog and your contents is via Buzzfuse.com.
You sign up, post your blog (or photo or song). Invite other people to join your network and comment on what you posted. Not only is this a good way to promote your blog, it also allows other people to review your work. This makes you a better blogger in the long run.
In my mailing list, there are some discussions about living with parents and/or in-laws after getting married. There were various points being brought forth. A lot took the stand that the couple should have a separate household after getting married. We decided to live with our mothers (mine on weekdays, his on weekends) with all the attendant drawbacks of that decision because of the following:
- We are saving up to buy our own house someday. Living rent-free would make the process easier and faster.
- We have built in babysitters for our son whenever we need to both be out. For that matter, I could work without worrying about leaving my son because the grandmothers are very good in taking care of him.
- My son brings a lot of joy to his grandmothers. They love to see him all the time.
- We don't have to worry about the weekly visit to grandmothers and the tug of war about where to bring him this weekend.
- I don't NEED to be a stay at home mom. I love my work. Although my son is my priority, I'd rather work than stay at home. I'm bad with household chores.
- An additional bonus is that my mother's place is just a mere 10-20 minutes away from both our clinics. We can't find another place that we can afford in the immediate vicinity. This proximity saves fuel.
- We share in expenses. Further savings for us.
- Our income is erratic at this point. That's the problem with being self employed AND a doctor in the Philippines. It's pretty hard to predict whether we can maintain a monthly rental or amortization at the present time. In short, we can't afford it.
Quick, safe, fun, flexible -- and it's universally mouth watering -- it's a pizza!
Now, I'm craving for my pizza!
I was given two awards by Filipino Blog Hall of Famer Norms.
I am very touched and very flattered! I would like to pass these awards to the following: Jenny, Juls, Manel, Mec
Tagged by Jigi and Tracy. Thank you, girls! You made me think hard about this :).
The rules: Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six unimportant things/habits/quirks about your self.
Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog.Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Six Unimportant things/habits/quirks about my self:
1. I work and study better in the wee hours of the morning. Less distractions, since it's quiet and everybody's asleep.
2. The tag of my blanket/bedsheet/bedcover has to be on the head side of the bed. Always.
3. I played with toy guns along with my dolls as a kid.
4. I actually like to do the grocery.
5. I prefer to read than to watch TV.
6. I hold on to pieces of paper if they have my father's handwriting (he passed away 7 years ago) even if I would have classified it as trash and thrown it out under normal circumstances.
Ahh. That took a while. Let's see what quirks you have -- Jean, Jaqqq, Francine, Cha.